Why Choice is an Illusion?
- Why the Name "Choice is an Illusion"?
- Dore Law Review Article on Oregon and Washington
- Our Board
- Quick Facts
- Assisted Suicide Proponents Wilt
- Who Is At Risk?
- Beware of Vultures
- US Overview
- Mild Stroke Led to Mother's Forced Starvation
- What People Mean When They Say They Want to Die
- Don't Drink Hemlock
- The Oregon Experience is B.S.
- Don't Rob Them of Hope Brittany
- Brittany Maynard's Story Sends Wrong Message
Monday, October 22, 2012
Canada: Russian bride leaves elderly man with $25 K welfare bill
Another example of an older person who was easily persuaded to act in someone else's best interests, not his own. The Canadian government, instead of helping him, is billing him.
Labels: Elder abuse