Why Choice is an Illusion?
- Why the Name "Choice is an Illusion"?
- Dore Law Review Article on Oregon and Washington
- Our Board
- Quick Facts
- DC - Quick Facts
- Assisted Suicide Proponents Wilt
- Who Is At Risk?
- Beware of Vultures
- US Overview
- Mild Stroke Led to Mother's Forced Starvation
- What People Mean When They Say They Want to Die
- The Oregon Experience is B.S.
- Don't Rob Them of Hope Brittany
- Brittany Maynard's Story Sends Wrong Message
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Washington State: SB 5919 passes Senate!
SB 5919, clarifying that patients who request assisted suicide have the right to be told about options for cure or to extend life, has PASSED the Senate! The vote was a bipartisan, 34-14, with one member excused. To see the vote breakdown, click here .