- Prevent Non-voluntary Assisted Suicide
- Prevent Non-voluntary Euthanasia
- Prevent Legal Elder Abuse
- Prevent Suicide Contagion, Including for Young People
- Prevent People With Years or Decades to Live, From Throwing Away Their Lives
- Preserve Government Transparency and Integrity
- Don’t Let the District of Columbia Become Corrupt Like Oregon
- Prevent National and International Security Implications
Why Choice is an Illusion?
- Why the Name "Choice is an Illusion"?
- Dore Law Review Article on Oregon and Washington
- Our Board
- Quick Facts
- Assisted Suicide Proponents Wilt
- Who Is At Risk?
- Beware of Vultures
- US Overview
- Mild Stroke Led to Mother's Forced Starvation
- What People Mean When They Say They Want to Die
- Don't Drink Hemlock
- The Oregon Experience is B.S.
- Don't Rob Them of Hope Brittany
- Brittany Maynard's Story Sends Wrong Message
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Our 2017 Board Members are Margaret K. Dore, Esq., MBA, Dr. Charles J. Bentz, MD and Kate Kelly, B.ED, B.A.
He is a primary care physician specializing in Internal Medicine in Oregon, OR.
Dr. Bentz has extensive work in tobacco cessation programs and policies in both health care and commercial businesses.
Welcome Dr. Bentz!
“Choice” is an Illusion thanks and appreciates Elizabeth Poiana for her contributions and service as a 2016 Board Member.